If you lose your first bet, get a Free Bet in equal value to your stake up to $500. Sign Up Today with Promo Code: ODDSCROWDRF
States Available with Online: New Jersey
States Available in person only: District of Columbia, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Mississipi, Nevada, New Mexico, Rhode Island,
Online Platforms: iOS, Android. Web Browser
In Play (Live Betting) – Yes
PayPal Deposits – No
Skrill Deposits - Yes
Physical shop - Yes
Mobile App and Web Browser - Yes
William Hill is officially live with betting via their Apps and Website in New Jersey, Colorado, West Virginia and Illinois. In addition to the online experience, over the past decade, William Hill have made a concerted effort to position itself as a leader in the US Sportsbook scene, operating over 90 Retail Sportsbooks in Nevada. They are also working on getting online in a number of markets where laws allow.
The William Hill Sportsbook Apps and Website are well-designed and easy to use, with rock solid back end infrastructure. They are a company with a long UK heritage and are a worldwide bookmaking leader. So if security, reliability and trustworthiness are in your key criteria for selecting a Sportsbook, then then they are a great option.
The sports and bet types on offer cover all the main options you’d expect from a modern online Sportsbook. However, relative to some of the other Sportsbooks, we think William Hill is slightly lagging its competitors when it comes to the Promotions it offers. But it is quickly picking up it’s game. Most other online Sportsbooks that have launched in the US are offering pretty aggressive promotions to spice up big games, and deliver value back to users.
All in all, we think that you can’t go wrong if you select William Hill as your Sportsbook of choice. Its infrastructure and technology mean you will always be able to place your bet. Even more importantly, you can be sure you will be paid out on your winning bets…. after all, it has been paying out on bets since prior to World War Two!
Interface Design – 9.5/10
Pricing – 9.5/10
Variety of Sports Offered – 9.6/10
Variety of Bet Types – 9.6/10
Promotions and Bonuses – 9.3/10
Stability – 9.4/10
Deposit Types – 9.6/10
What we like: Easy to navigate user experience and many deposit options
Room for improvement: Different apps in different states, less promos than competitors but improving
HOW TO REGISTER FOR WILLIAM HILL SPORTSBOOK?
- Register using our link on your device to gain the sign-up bonus.
- Ensure your location services are turned on so you can verify you are in New Jersey.
- Create an account with a user name and password. Verify your identity via uploading a government issued ID and the last four characters of your social security number.
- Once registered, you will be forwarded onto the relevant Mobile App download screen if you registered in a browser.
- Sign in using the details provided and make your first deposit to start betting. Remember that William Hill will match your first deposit, a great opportunity to get your account off to a good start!
WHERE CAN YOU REGISTER AND PLACE BETS WITH WILLIAM HILL ONLINE?
Bets can only be placed in state. Don’t bother with a VPN as the technology has advanced and now uses a variety of other methods beyond just VPN for geographic detection. Also, if you’re a resident of the state but are physically located outside the state you won’t be able to place your bet. However, if you are a resident of another state but are visiting the state with the legal app, you will be able to register and place bets.
WHAT IS THE AGE REQUIREMENT?
The minimum age to register and place a bet in New Jersey, Colorado, West Virginia, Illinois is 21 years old.
ARE THERE RESTRICTIONS ON THE TYPES OF BETS I CAN PLACE WITH WILLIAM HILL IN NEW JERSEY?
New Jersey regulations don’t allow odds to be published or bets placed against:
- High school sports
- College Sports with a New Jersey based team involved
- Any College Sports taking place within the New Jersey state boundary
WILL MY BANK ALLOW ME TO DEPOSIT VIA MY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD?
Most major banks allow transactions, but it is not universal. From our investigations, the following banks currently decline Online Sportsbook transactions:
- Bank of America
- Capital One
- Wells Fargo
- TD Bank
- Union Bank
- Huntington Bank
- Most prepaid cards
Banks regularly change its policies, so this list may change. Best to check with your bank.
KEY MARKETS OFFERED:
- Auto racing
- Combat Sports (Boxing and MMA)
- Cricket (futures only right now)
- Rugby (futures only now)
and Many More
- First half
- Second half
- Live Betting
and Many More
- Credit/Debit Card Deposits – Visa, Mastercard
- 7-Eleven stores (in person)
- Hotspot (in person)
- At the New Jersey Sportsbook at Monmouth Park or Ocean Resort Casino (in person)
- Prepaid Card
and Many More