The kinds of Personal Information that oddscrowd.com generally collects from you is:
- Home address
- Date of birth
- Profile images
- Personally submitted preferences
- Financial information
- Location data
- IP address
- Email address
OddsCrowd will collect your Personal Information only by lawful and fair means and not in an intrusive way to operate its business as a sports website and sports picking marketplace for the following purposes:
- to process your application to become a member of oddscrowd.com ("Member")
- to provide services to you as a Member
- if you wish to subscribe to OddsCrowd newsletters
- to identify you as a Member for security purposes and to comply with our legal obligations
- to upgrade and enhance your experience within the website or over the telephone, or to tailor or develop information, services or products to suit your needs which may include market research and conducting promotions
- to tell you about our products or services that we think may be of interest to you by communicating with you via email, SMS or telephone
- for taking appropriate action if oddscrowd.com has reason to suspect that unlawful activity or misconduct of a serious nature has been, is being or may be engaged in what relates to our functions and activities
- to establish, exercise or defend any legal claims; and
You may choose to deal with us on an anonymous basis or to use a pseudonym unless it is not practicable for us to deal with individuals who we cannot identify or we are required by law to only deal with identified individuals. Also, if you do not provide oddscrowd.com with the Personal Information we request, we may be unable to process your application to become a Member, provide you with our services or respond to your enquiry or complaint.
By becoming a Member or otherwise choosing to provide oddscrowd.com with Personal Information you consent to oddscrowd.com collecting, using and disclosing your Personal Information for the above purposes.
We may use third-parties to serve ads on our website. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
Direct marketing and opting out
From time to time we may use your Personal Information to inform you about products or services of other companies or about promotional activities which oddscrowd.com believes may be of interest or of benefit to you. We may do this via email, SMS, or mail.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional material from oddscrowd.com at all or in any particular form, you may contact us at any time by email at [email protected] with your request with which we will comply as soon as is practical.
From time to time we may contact you in relation to the management and administration of your account. These communications can be via any of the modes of contact recorded when registering as a Member. Such communication does not affect your opt-in or opt-out status for direct marketing communications.
Direct marketing and opting out
From time to time we may use your Personal Information to inform you about OddsCrowd’s products or services or about promotional activities which oddscrowd.com believes may be of interest or of benefit to you. We may do this via email, SMS, telephone or mail.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional material from oddscrowd.com at all or in any particular form, you may contact us at any time by email to [email protected] with your request with which we will comply as soon as is practical.
From time to time we may contact you in relation to the management and administration of your oddscrowd.com account. These communications can be via any of the modes of contact recorded when registering as a Member. Such communication does not affect your opt-in or opt-out status for direct marketing communications.
Management of your Personal Information
OddsCrowd will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information which it collects, uses or discloses is correct and is stored in a secure environment which is accessed only by authorised persons.
Personal Information collected by oddscrowd.com may be disclosed to a third party in the following circumstances:
- to provide you with the services or support/information you have requested;
- for any other purpose related to the purposes for which your Personal Information was collected as described in this policy which you would reasonably expect or which has been otherwise notified to you;
- the third parties or classes of third parties that OddsCrowd has at the time of collection informed you of;
- where you have consented to its disclosure either expressly or by the circumstances and your conduct.
OddsCrowd will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any Personal Information which OddsCrowd discloses to a third party is protected by that party in accordance with the Privacy Act.
Security of Personal Information
You acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet is totally secure. Accordingly, OddsCrowd does not warrant the security of any information which you transmit to it. Any information which you transmit to oddscrowd.com is transmitted at your own risk. However, once oddscrowd.com receives your transmission, oddscrowd.com will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure including by using password protected systems and databases.
OddsCrowd’s employees, agents and contractors are required to maintain the confidentiality of Members' Personal Information.
Information posted on bulletin boards or communicated within a social media environment (for example, Facebook, Twitter, Chat Rooms) becomes public information. OddsCrowd cannot guarantee the security of this type of disclosed information.
We take seriously the responsibility to exclude children from access to our services. It is however, ultimately the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s Internet activities including where appropriate by using Internet screening software.
Remember to always log out of your account when you have completed your time on the website. This is particularly important if you share a computer with another person. You are responsible for the security of and access to your own computer, mobile device or any other handset used to access the website.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username, password and any account information. Please be careful whenever using the Internet and our website.
Use of website
If you have any queries, requests for access or correction or complaints relating to the handling of your personal information, please contact the
Email: [email protected]