OddsCrowd Terms of Service
1. Acceptance of terms
OddsCrowd (collectively, “We”, “Us”, “oddscrowd.com” or “OddsCrowd”) provide a mobile app and website located at oddscrowd.com (the "Site"). When referring to the app or the website, it also includes all of the text, images, audio, code and other material they contain or provide (collectively, the “Content”) and all of the features, competitions and other services.
2. Account Security
A Member is responsible for ensuring that their user name and security details (including any passwords, Username or Account number) ('Secure Member Details') are kept confidential. If a Member suspects that their Secure Member Details may no longer be confidential or that there may have been unauthorised use of their Account, they must notify OddsCrowd immediately, and OddsCrowd may provide the Member with new Secure Member Details. Where OddsCrowd provides the Member with new Secure Member Details, OddsCrowd reserves the right to invalidate any future transactions which attempt to utilise the previous Secure Member Details of that Member.
If minors have access to a laptop or computer that a Member uses to log into their Account, OddsCrowd strongly recommends that a child protection software package is installed onto that equipment. Two such software applications are Cyber Patrol and Net Nanny.
OddsCrowd Website contains adult content and is intended for use by persons over the age of 18.
3. OddsCrowd Rights
- OddsCrowd reserves the right to cancel, change or restrict the products or picks of any user at any time with or without notice to Members
- OddsCrowd has made considerable efforts to ensure that its business and business operates in a fair, efficient and accurate manner. To the extent permitted by law, OddsCrowd excludes all warranties (express or implied) relating to or arising out of the picking services we offer and excludes any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage, expense or injury suffered by any Member arising out of:
- use by a Member of their Account; or
- any action taken by OddsCrowd in relation to a Member's Account.
- any action taken subsequent to purchasing information acquired on OddsCrowd
- A Member may only have one Account. If a Member has additional Account(s), then the Account balances of all associated Accounts shall be transferred into the first Account opened by the Member.
- OddsCrowd products are intended for bona fide Members, that is, those Members who act in good faith, sincerely, without fraud, and who use their account with the purpose of recreation and entertainment.
- OddsCrowd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine that a Member is not eligible for certain products, bet types or promotions.
- OddsCrowd reserves the right to close or suspend the Accounts of, and void any or all picks made by any person where, in OddsCrowd’s reasonable opinion, the Account has not been operated with integrity and/or the bet has not been placed on a good faith basis. OddsCrowd can, in its sole discretion, withhold any or all related funds in the Account pending the outcome of an investigation on that Account.
- OddsCrowd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website or services (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
OddsCrowd makes every effort to ensure that no errors are made in the placement of picks or the including but not limited to errors in prices offered, available selections offered, bets accepted on an Account or any errors in exclusions for certain selections. However, we reserve the right to correct any obvious or manifest errors and to void any bets where such has occurred. Should this occur, OddsCrowd will endeavour to contact the Member by email or telephone.
5. Limitation of Liability
As a user of OddsCrowd, you understand and agree that OddsCrowd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if OddsCrowd have been advised of such damages), resulting from:
- The use or inability to use the website, the services or the content
- The cost of acquiring substitute goods
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmission or data
- Conduct of any third party on the website, the services or in the content
6. Access by minors
You must be at least 18 years old to register for an account with OddsCrowd. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to use the Websites or the Services or to access the Content.
OddsCrowd may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites, online applications or resources. OddsCrowd have no control over such sites and resources, and as such you acknowledge that OddsCrowd are not responsible or liable for any of the content or products available on such sites. Furthermore, you acknowledge that OddsCrowd are not liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use or reliance on any such content or products available on or through any such site or resource.
9. OddsCrowd Advertisers and Vendors
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers and vendors found on or through OddsCrowd, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser and/or vendor.
You agree that OddsCrowd shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or vendors on the Website or in connection with the Services. All of your business dealings with Vendors and Advertisers appearing on OddsCrowd shall be at your risk.
- Users must not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
- By "Site" we mean the features and services we make available, including through our app and website at oddscrowd.com and any other website branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, and mobile versions); (b) our branded apps; and (c) other media, devices or networks now existing or later developed.
- WARNING: GAMBLING INVOKES RISK. For the avoidance of doubt, we are not responsible for your gambling losses. Any monetary investment based on information displayed on the site (or affiliated sites) is at the risk of the investor.
- All information relating to any picks you receive or any information found on OddsCrowd should be checked with an official source.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions or your content on Site, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.