MLB Odds Comparison
If you’re searching for the best MLB odds, you have come to the right place. With the OddsCrowd Odds Comparison tool, we do the hard work for you by gathering the odds data from the biggest and best Legal US Sportsbooks, and presenting them to you side by side in a table. This allows you to directly compare the odds and lines, and identify the best Sportsbook for you to place your bet at.
Here are a few things to note:
- We offer unrivalled accuracy and speed of updating of our odds data from the best Legal US Sportsbooks.
- We automatically highlight which Sportsbook is giving the best odds on any spread, moneyline, or totals bet. So it takes the guess work out of it.
- You can look at spreads, moneylines, and over/unders all at once for any given game
- At the top of the table you will see the Sign Up Bonus for the relevant Sportsbook. If you haven’t joined the Sportsbook that you want to place the bet at, we recommend you join by following the unique link. Sign Up Bonuses are a great way to get a head start on your bankroll.
- Sportsbooks will offer markets on the full game and on first quarter, first half, second half, etc. Use the dropdown menu to find the market you want to place your bet on.
Why Compare Odds?
We recommend you place your bet at the Legal US Sportsbook that offers the most favorable odds. Shopping around different Sportsbooks for the best odds is an important fundamental to give yourself the best chance of being a profitable bettor in the long run.
Basics of Sports Betting – Moneyline
A Moneyline bet is a straight bet on the team to win, without any handicaps. You will generally see a favorite and an underdog. For example, you might see team one priced at -370 in the in a game against Team B. Team B will have Odds at +290 underdogs.
A minus number tells you the amount you would need to bet in order to win $100. A $370 bet at -370 would earn you a $100 profit if your team were to win. A plus sign before the odds shows how much you would win if you were to place $100 on the team. So at odds of +290 you would win $290 for a $100 bet.