Unibet Sportsbook Review
US States Available: AZ, IA, IN, NJ, PA, VA
Unibet Sportsbook offers a comprehensive, all-around online sports betting product. Unibet Sportsbook is a completely legal and licensed betting site that is available in New Jersey, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Indiana, New Jersey and New York. It’s also important to note that you must be 21 or older to bet with Unibet sportsbook in these stats and you must be within state borders in order to wager.
Unibet offers a large coverage of sports, leagues and bet types. They have a particularly large coverage of European sports, as they are likely leveraging the European risk teams.
Unibet use the Kambi platform which also runs the DraftKings, Penn National and Rush Street Interactive (BetRivers and SugarHouse) platforms. So you might notice some similarities in the user experience, with both the app and the desktop site being elegant and user-friendly. We would say that there aren’t really any features that are over innovative. So if you would prefer a simple, straight forward Sports Betting platform, Unibet could be the sportsbook for you. However, some users have reported that Unibet is not as speedy to process withdrawals as some of its US competitors.
Unibet Sign Up Bonus
Unibet’s sign-up bonus is one of the best available in the marketplace. Join Unibet Sportsbook using our unique link today and once you add funds, they will insure your first bet up to $500 (depending on the state you’re in). So if your first bet isn’t a winner, they will give your money back.
$500 might not sound as great as some other sportsbooks' offers, but Unibet pays out its refunds as cash. This is much more valuable than other sportsbooks, who instead pay out with ‘free bets’. Free bets don’t include the initial stake, and they also sometimes have turnover requirements attached. However, a couple of important things to note with this sign up offer is that the first wager needs to be placed at minimum odds of -300 and that you need to place it within 30 days of your first deposit. Your first cash bet ($10 or over) will qualify.
Interface Design – 8/10
Pricing – 8.5/10
Variety of Sports Offered – 8/10
Variety of Bet Types – 8/10
Promotions and Bonuses – 7.5/10
Stability – 9/10
Deposit Types – 8/10
What we like: Wide sport coverage, Sign up bet insurance paid out in cash, Simple Design, Variety of markets
Room for improvement: Slower payouts than competitors, Less Odds Boosts than competitors
Unibet Odds Boosts and Promotions
Unibet is not the most agrressive of the US Sportsbooks with Odds Boosts and in game promotions, but they still have some unique offerings you can take advantage of depending on the season.
- Parlay Boosts: Unibet’s ‘Level Up’ Parley Boosts are their most unique promo that they offer. They work by offering bettors receive unlimited profit boosts on their parlays, to a maximum stake of $100. As you increase the number of legs in your Parlay, so does the % boost. For example, 3 legs = 4%, 6 legs = 16%, and a 12 leg parlay goes all the way up to 50%. JUICY!!
- Odds Boosts: Unibet offers straight odds boosts on selected markets as well. Mostly for key or big games. The most commonly boosted bets are parlays and props.
- Happy Hour Boosts: These Happy Hour Boosts are for select games are usually centered around specific state’s betting markets. These boosts are generally larger than the standard Odds Boosts.
- Loyalty Bonus: Bettors who place a minimum of five live bets per week or at least $10 at minimum -300 odds will receive a $10 bonus.
How do I register for Unibet US via the website?
- Head to Unibet using your browser or mobile device via our unique link
- Click the “Join Now” button on their website
- Enter your email and password
- Provide your contact and personal information.
- State your country of residence, address, city, state, zip code, and mobile number.
- Select your two security questions and provide answers.
- Finally, accept the brand’s required policies and click “Join.”
How do I register for Unibet US via the mobile app?
The process is similar if you choose to sign up via the Mobile App. All you need to do is download the app on your mobile device, either iOS or Android, and complete your registration using it.
Will my bank allow me to deposit via my Credit or Debit Card?
Unibet accepts Mastercard and Visa. Some card issuers and banks automatically block online gaming transactions. You’ll need to check with your bank to see what their policy is. If your bank does’nt accept online gaming transactions, you can try other methods like PayNearMe, PayPal or by getting a Unibet Prepaid Play+ Card.
How to Make a Parlay Bet on Unibet
Choose two selections and then visit your bet slip. Select the “Parlay” option and enter your wager in the clear box. Confirm when ready.
What Types of Odds Boosts Does Unibet Offer?
Odds Boosts can be quite substantial on Unibet, but these promotions often come with wager limits. This means that you can only bet a certain amount. If you want to wager more, you’ll need to bet on the original price.
Most Unibet Odds Boosts are on horse racing, but you will also find a handful of them on other popular sports.
Key markets offered:
- Aussie Rules
- Baseball (MLB, Mexico)
- Cricket (T20 World Cup, International Twenty20, Ashes, and more)
- Cycling (Tour de France, Vuelta a Espana, etc.)
- Football (NFL, NCAA, CFL)
- Golf (US PGA, European Tour, Champions Tour, Ryder Cup, and more)
- Ice hockey (NHL, World Championship)
- Mixed Martial Arts (UFC, Bellator)
- Motor Sports (F1, NASCAR)
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union (Six Nations, World Cup)
- Soccer (MLS, EPL, UEFA, Italy, Spain, World Cup, and many domestic leagues)
- Table Tennis
- Tennis (WTA, ATP, ITF)
Bet Types offered
- Point Spreads
- In-play betting
- Alternate Lines
- Game props
- Player Props
- First half/second half markets
- Winning margin props
- First scorer
- Last scorer
- Many more
- Credit and Debit Card
- eCheck via VIP Preferred
- Unibet Prepaid Play+ Card