Pick Type(s)Moneyline, Spread, Total
Every pick on OddsCrowd is a $100 bet (not real money) on the outcome. The most profitable players during NFL Playoffs win a share of $2,000 in Cash. It's FREE to Enter and Play.
Once you’ve entered, go to the Enter Picks screen and place as many picks on NFL Playoffs games as you like. You can place Spread, Total or Moneyline Picks. Track your performance right here via the Leaderboard.
- 1st Place $1000
- 2nd Place $600
- 3rd Place $400
By entering this competition, you agree to the terms and conditions detailed below:
- In the event that two entrants finish on the same profitability, the higher ROI of the entrants will be determined as the winner, followed by a higher strike rate.
- If the competition has prizes that are won by a profile deemed ineligible, OddsCrowd reserves the right to have this prize withheld or redistributed to another competition.
- Winning participants may be asked via email to verify their identity upon completion of the competition before a prize has been paid out
- Must be 21 years or over, and a US citizen
- Only picks placed on NFL games during the NFL Playoffs are eligible
- Place picks on any of the three bet types detailed on OddsCrowd - Moneyline, Spread or Totals
- Winners of the competition will be entitled to cash deposited into their OddsCrowd account
- The prize is only available to US residents. The prize will be allocated in US currency inclusive of PayPal fees.
- Only one entry into a competition can be entered per person. OddsCrowd can use its discretion in determining if multiple accounts have been set up by the one person to enter one competition.
- The account holder must not be in breach of any of our website Terms and Conditions.
- The results of this competition may be adjusted after the competition has been completed depending on the finalization of results (e.g. errors in data feeds, incorrect application of events or bet types eligible within competition).
- Results are final as at time of payment of prizes, regardless if results are later changed.