Pick Type(s)Moneyline, Spread, Total
Prove your College Hoops Betting skills in our March Madness Handicapping Contest. It's free to enter and compete for our $5,000 Cash Prize pool!
Once you’ve entered, then simply go to the Enter Picks screen and place bets on matches throughout the month. But it’s not real money betting, it’s just a fantasy betting. Think of it like betting with monopoly money. You can place bets on the Spread, Moneyline and the Total. Every pick is a $100 "bet" by default. You can place as many or as few bets as you like.
Work your way up the Leaderboard, and if you’re the player with the biggest profit at the end of the competition, you win Cash Prizes!
Please note: All NCAAB matches throughout the tournament period are eligible.
- 1st Place $2500
- 2nd Place $1000
- 3rd Place $750
- 4th Place $500
- 5th Place $250
By entering this competition, you agree to the terms and conditions detailed below:
- In the event that two entrants finish on the same profitability, the higher ROI of the entrants will be determined as the winner, followed by a higher strike rate.
- If the competition has prizes that are won by a profile deemed ineligible, OddsCrowd reserves the right to have this prize withheld or redistributed to another competition.
- Winning participants may be asked via email to verify their identity upon completion of the competition before a prize has been paid out
- Must be 21 years or over, and a US citizen
- Only picks placed on NCAAB during the March Madness tournament period are eligible. Any match up, regardless of being within the official March Madness tournament or not, is eligible.
- Place picks on any of the three bet types detailed on OddsCrowd - Moneyline, Spread or Totals
- The prize is only available to US residents. The prize will be allocated in US currency inclusive of PayPal fees. OddsCrowd reserves the right to revoke the prize of any user at any time.
- Only one entry into a competition can be entered per person. OddsCrowd can use its discretion in determining if multiple accounts have been set up by the one person to enter one competition.
- The account holder must not be in breach of any of our website Terms and Conditions.
- The results of this competition may be adjusted after the competition has been completed depending on the finalization of results (e.g. errors in data feeds, incorrect application of events or bet types eligible within competition).
- Results are final as at time of payment of prizes, regardless if results are later changed.
- Winner determinations will be completed within thirty (30) days of the end of the Entry Period. The decisions of OddsCrowd will be final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Please allow up to 60 days for distribution of prizes. If a winner cannot does not respond for a period of 48 hours, OddsCrowd reserves the right to withhold the prize of redistribute it to another competition.